This project is read-only.

New

Topics: General Discussion
May 18, 2016 at 4:42 PM
Hi everyone and I have just joined in your team. I am pleased to meet you all. Is there anything you would like me to start with?

Thank you
May 18, 2016 at 6:49 PM
Welcome to our team, you will need to answer some questions, so we will know if you will be able to contribute (if the task is too hard for you).

IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ANYTHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL US WE WILL HELP YOU LEARN

For any experience you will get task-points, the more task-points you get the more complex your task gets.

Do you have any experience with our Source Control (Mercurial) ? - 2-5tps
Do you have any experience with batch-file or VBS programming ? - 7-12tps
Do you have any experience with programming languages other than batch-file or VBS ? - 7-12tps
Are you able to update the wiki for any changes you made ? 2-5tps

The Tasks
[2tps] Wiki Editor
You are supposed to update the wiki.

[5tps] Source Code Updater
You are going to need to sync the "ShareMX" fork with "MXSPLI", so it will be up to date.

[9tps] Basic Programmer
You will need to make "Bugfixes", "Performance Fixes" and add smaller features to MXSPLI.

[9tps] Library Programmer
You will need to create your own libraries (by your own idea, or specified by us).

[12tps] High Programmer
You will need to modify the source code to create more extended features, like editor updates or more complex libraries.
Also you will need to do all the things that the Basic Programmer does (only if requested, or if you think that it is needed).

[15tps] Higher Programmer
You will need to create a lot more extended features like internal (main) functions or other additions.
Also you will need to do all the things that the High Programmer does (only if requested, or if you think that it is needed).

[24tps] Highest Programmer
You will need to do the most difficult tasks in programming and also you will need to do everything that the Higher Programmer does.

[34tps] Dedicated Programmer
You can do anything that you think that you should do and everything that the Highest Programmer does.

Additional Requests / Information
  • Please complete your profile, so we will know more information about you.
  • Is there any communication method that you prefer. (ex: Email, Facebook, Twitter)
  • If there is anything that you think that we need to know, please tell us.
  • Also feel free to email us at: "mihailmojsoskivr@outlook.com"
May 22, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Hi, I think i am somewhere between basic to high programmers. You can contact me through my email: helloedwinchen@yahoo.com.tw / facebook: Chen Edwin. Thanks a lot.
May 24, 2016 at 2:44 PM
I will contact you soon.